Self Employed Personal Trainer - Unlimited Earning Potential
Self Employed Personal Trainer
Unlimited Earning Potential
Thinking about, just starting or bringing your Personal training business to Vivacity. Vivacity has everything to offer self-employed Personal trainers. This is your chance. Join our successful Self-employed Personal trainers now.
Personal trainers play a vital role in helping people achieve their goals whatever they may be, from losing weight, overcoming a health condition to running a marathon or even improving your sport.
To be a successful Personal trainer you will need to be proactive, helpful and very friendly.
Vivacity has well equipped gyms to offer including Boditrax machines to help you push your clients to their full potential.
Location – Access to up to 6 Vivacity centres within Peterborough - Vivacity Premier Fitness, Regional Fitness and swimming centre, Hampton Leisure centre, Bushfield Leisure centre, Werrington Leisure centre and Jack Hunt leisure centre.
Rent – Various monthly packages available dependant on your requirements, meaning you take everything you earn. Introductory rates available to get your business underway.
Support – Reduced 3 monthly fee’s to get you started, Promotional advertising on our website, app and at sites. You will get chance to promote your business at certain times of the year by setting up seminars and talks. You will get T-shirts from Vivacity with the Vivacity Logo on including your own.
- FREE gym membership entitles you to use all 7 centres within Peterborough. Inc. Premier Fitness our biggest gym. Take advantage of using the facilities gym, swimming, classes, sauna and steam room.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Support with advertising.
- A plus 2 membership for your family or friends to enjoy the facilities also. This is a monthly direct debit at a reduced rate.
- Have experience of working in a gym
- Customer service experience
- Level 3 Personal training
- Reps registered
- Vivacity condemns all forms of harassment and is actively seeking to promote a workplace where employees are treated with dignity, respect and without bias Essential
- Vivacity is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will undertake relevant checks including DBS checks where appropriate.