Do you have a passion for Sports Coaching and / or Dance Instruction?
Would you love to work alongside the Sports Development Team delivering a variety of amazing programmes including our Disability Sports Clubs, Holiday Activity Clubs, Primary & Secondary School Sports Provision plus many others? Then this would be the perfect position for you.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning, preparing & delivering high quality and knowledgeable sports, dance, health & fitness activities
- Registration and administration of each participant
- Money collection and recording
- Be responsible for small and large groups of children, young people & adults with and without disabilities
- Administer, record and report any First Aid & Safeguarding incidents
- Collect, report and feedback to the Sports Development Team Key Performance Indicators
- Experience of delivering sports and / or dance in school & community settings
- National Governing Body Level 1 or above qualifications
It is also desirable for applicants to have the following:
- Higher Education Degree in Sports Coaching or similar
- Clean and full driving licence
Activities are based at various locations across the city and transport is essential for this role, mileage is available along with other benefits comprising of discounted gym membership, access to free coaching & development courses, business partnership discounts plus more.