Terms & conditions - NPLQ course terms & conditions
NPLQ course terms & conditions
1. Any learning difficulties, disabilities or medical conditions must be declared on booking.
2. The course fees must be paid in full fourteen days prior to the course start date to secure a place.
3. On booking, you are required to pay a non refundable deposit of £50 (part of your course fee) to guarantee your space.
4. Cancellations with less than 2 weeks notice will receive no refund. Transfers can be made at the discretion of the course trainer.
5. Cancellations with 2 – 4 weeks written notice will receive a 50% refund and cancellations made with more than 4 weeks notice will receive a full refund less the £50 deposit.
6. If the candidate does not complete the course no refund will be given.
7. Vivacity reserve the right to change, cancel or postpone the course at the discretion of the management.
8. This is an examination course, which you must pass in order to gain a qualification. Payment does not guarantee a pass and no refunds will be made if you should fail.
9. If a candidate was to fail the exam, the first reassessment is included in the price.
10. If you require a further re-assessment an additional charge will be required at £50.