School trips to Flag Fen
EYFS - KS3
Flag Fen runs a school programme throughout the academic year.
We hold the Quality Badge for Learning Outside the Classroom and welcome pre-visits.
Currently, we are able to offer the following sessions:
- Exploring Prehistoric Life (KS2)
- Building a Roman Empire (KS2)
- Guided tours with or without storytelling/handling (adapted to suit different abilities and key stages)
These have been adapted to reduce the risk of Covid-19 as much as possible, but still retaining the essence of a great learning experience.
Pre-covid, we offered the following activities:
- Survive or Thrive? A Forest School inspired session.
- Exploring Prehistoric Life
- Dig It!
- Fledglings for Early Years
- Guided tours with and without storytelling and handling
- The Science of Archaeology: Excavation and Water Biology
Once safe to do so, we will resume and offer our full programme.
Scroll below to find out more about these sessions, or use the search key. Can't see what you're looking for? Wish to enquire further after a heritage session at Flag Fen or Peterborough Museum? Please contact us using the contact details on the right hand side.